1. What time is it: 6.27 pm
2. Name as it appears on your birth certificate: Esther Janet Watt
3. Nicknames: Esther the pester, Est, Essie
4. Parents names: Isabel and Jimmy
5. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake?: 33
6. Date that you regularly blow them out?: June 16 (someone remind mark about two weeks before please)
7. Pets: kitty called Uli, hamsters fudge, pixie and coco, all RIP
8. Height: 5' 1 3/4"
9. Eye color: blue
10. Hair Color: dark blond
11. Piercing: 4 - one in my ear and I'm not telling about the rest
12. Tattoos? one round my ankle
13. How much do you love your job: I can't imagine doing anything else - but it's still a job.
14. Hometown: Kirkcaldy, Scotland
15. Current Residence: San Francisco, CA
16. Have you been in love? yes
17. Currently involved? yes
18. Favorite thing about e-mail: it's great for comunicating with people in different time zones and/or who don't speak English as a first language
19. Been toilet papered? No - but thanks to Katherine I at least know what it is
20. Loved somebody so much it made you cry? yes
21. Been in a car crash? yes, once in a Mini with my parents (we crashed into another Mini) and once in Ali's SUV (we crashed into another SUV) - walked away from both, hate to think what would happen if an SUV hit a Mini.
22. Croutons or Bacon Bits? croutons
23. 2 doors or 4 (on a car)? 2
24. Coffee or Ice Cream? neither
25. Blanket or Stuffed Animal: nice big duvet
26. Best Color: blue right now - but it always changes
27. Salad Dressing: see Mark's recipe
28. Socks color: white
29. Book you're reading or hope to read: Apocalypse Pretty Soon (Alex Hard), I can see you Naked (Ron Hoff) and I'm just about to start The Maltese Falkon (Dashiell Hammett)
30. Favorite Movie: I saw a really great movie once called Fitzcaraldo - thought it was the most fantastic thing I'd ever seen at the time - I think it might be worth revisiting
31. Foods: Indian
32. Song Playing at the moment: It was Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap by AC/DC (am I the only one reliving their teenage years with the help of Napster) - but Mark just came home and all I can hear is that anoying Monday night football music
33. Toothpaste: anything that claims to do everything (tartar control, whitening, health gums, etc. etc.)
34. Restaurant: The indian round the corner from where we used to live in London (sorry, the name is one of those memories that just isn't there anymore)
35. Flower: sunflowers
36. Least Favorite Food: a very long list, eggs and okra are at the top
37. Sport to Watch: I'm probably supposed to say soccer (all those loverly thighs) but I have to admit I'm getting more and more into American football.
38. Fast Food Restaurant: none
39. When was your last hospital visit? with Mark to have his bollock seen to
40. Favorite drink? diet coke
41. What color is your bedroom's carpet? Whatever colour my dirty laundry is
42. How many times did you fail your Permit and/or Drivers test? twice - once in the UK and once in California, there's no justice in this world
43. Where do you see yourself in 10 yrs? hopefully not burned out by my job
44. Who is the last person that you got mail from before this one? Kelly
45. Have you ever been convicted of a crime? no - but I have been to traffic school (again, there's no justice in this world)
46. Which single store would you choose to max your Credit Card? I have no idea - if was allowed to max out my credit card all I know is I'd hide it from Mark
47. What do you do most often when you are bored? day dream
48. What words or phrases do you over use? "I have no idea"
49. Friend who lives farthest away: there's a big beautiful bunch of them in the UK.
50. Most annoying thing: "Esther where's ma....." only joking
51. Best thing in the world: friends
52. Bedtime: 10:00 to 10:30
53. Who will respond to this fastest? hasn't everyone else already done it?
54. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond: the correct answer is Mark - but he's already proved us all wrong
55. What time is it now? 7.00 pm