1. What time is it: 2:12 PM PST
2. Name as it appears on your birth certificate: Hugh Fitzgerald Alley
3. Nicknames: huh?
4. Parents names: Ron, Carol
5. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake?: probably 12... its been awhile since I had a cake. but my roommates gave me 26 spankin's last year.
6. Date that you regularly blow them out?: November 20th
7. Pets: way too few. one goal in life is to get a black lab or two
8. Height: 5'11
9. Eye color: brown to green depending on diet, mood, and drug use
10. Hair Color: brownish (when disguised as 'typical white boy', my super hero alter ego)
11. Piercing: 3 so far. ear and tongue
12. Tattoos? 1 so far. zuni sun on my shoulder
13. How much do you love your job: I do unspeakable things for money. And yes, I enjoy it.
14. Hometown: lubbock, texas, but I feel most at home in berkeley
15. Current Residence: berkeley
16. Have you been in love? yum! twice deeply and a new crush every other week.
17. Currently involved? nope
18. Favorite thing about e-mail: cc lists
19. Been toilet papered? nope. but have been spackled, dipped in freezing water, and painted
20. Loved somebody so much it made you cry? yes.
21. Been in a car crash? three, maybe four. only one while I was driving
22. Croutons or Bacon Bits? croutons, home-made
23. 2 doors or 4 (on a car)? 2 doors (on a car) 2 wheels (on a bike)
24. Coffee or Ice Cream? coffeecoffeecoffee!!! I'm such a fiend that I recently tried to convince some friends to invest in a coffee plantation in costa rica...
25. Blanket or Stuffed Animal: stuffed animal
26. Best Color: the mythical 'flash of green' seen as the sun sets over the ocean. or the blue of an ex-girlfriend's eyes.
27. Salad Dressing: vinagrette made from whatever is around the house
28. Socks color: do tan-lines from teva's count?
29. Book you're reading or hope to read: "Route 66 A.D.: On the Trail of Ancient Roman Tourists"
30. Favorite Movie: Until the End of the World / Thin Red Line (tie)
31. Foods: all of 'em! as long as we cook ourselves and make a big, beautiful mess.
32. Song Playing at the moment: something on a CD someone gave me (psytrance)
33. Toothpaste: crest
34. Restaurant: Cha-Ya (japanese organic vegan food in berkeley. yum!)
35. Flower: any CA native plant. don't know their names.
36. Least Favorite Food: pork rinds, chee-tos... anything sold by RJR Reynolds
37. Sport to Watch: el futbol. goooaaall!
38. Fast Food Restaurant: Lanesplitter pub on san pablo
39. When was your last hospital visit? Sep 11th, 2001. broken tibia
40. Favorite drink? red ales, water (tie)
41. What color is your bedroom's carpet? wooden floors. will someday get a cool rug
42. How many times did you fail your Permit and/or Drivers test? once. although my best friend failed after driving through someones lawn to avoid running down an old lady. wow!
43. Where do you see yourself in 10 yrs? happy, healthy, tan and rich. maybe on a coffee plantation in costa rica.
44. Who is the last person that you got mail from before this one? a coworker. something about a survey of infusion pumps
45. Have you ever been convicted of a crime? underage drinking tag.
46. Which single store would you choose to max your credit card? Northwest River Supply (outdoor gear)
47. What do you do most often when you are bored? think about you and touch myself. no, wait, I mean pick up a book, set it down, pace around the house, switch CD's, and start calling people.
48. What words or phrases do you over use? "huh?", "wow!", "nice!", and "that's interesting..."
49. Friend who lives farthest away: Phil, shooting movies in NY
50. Most annoying thing: corporate culture
51. Best thing in the world: making love in the morning / solving a tough problem (tie)
52. Bedtime: sometimes. 1-ish during the week. anytime Sunday on weekends.
53. Who will respond to this fastest? the FBI?
54. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond? huh?
55. What time is it now? time to go! zoom!