1. What time is it: 12.45pm
2. Name as it appears on your birth certificate: Jane Galloway
3. Nicknames: None. My parents gave my brother and I names that couldn't be played around with, because they were called.....
4. Parents names: Robert Wilson Galloway and Euphemia Hanshaw Finlay
5. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake?: 36
6. Date that you regularly blow them out?: June 15
7. Pets: No thanks, I'm vegetarian
8. Height: 5' 9.5"
9. Eye color: blue
10. Hair Color: brown
11. Piercing: no
12. Tattoos? no
13. How much do you love your job: Sure there are parts which are ok, but it is not how I want to spend my lifetime.
14. Hometown: Cumbernauld, Scotland
15. Current Residence: London, England
16. Have you been in love? yes
17. Currently involved? yes, and getting hitched next year, yipee!
18. Favorite thing about e-mail: doing stuff like this instead of working. keeping in regular contact, which wouldn't normally occur.
19. Been toilet papered? No, why do I feel so British all of a sudden?
20. Loved somebody so much it made you cry? yes
21. Been in a car crash? yes, once, into the side of a mountain in New Zealand, with me steering from the passenger seat.
22. Croutons or Bacon Bits? yuk
23. 2 doors or 4 (on a car)? 2 legs are fantastic, I don't drive
24. Coffee or Ice Cream? Latte forever
25. Blanket or Stuffed Animal: I've got a toy animal from when I was one, who can still be a great comfort.
26. Best Color: it changes, but Mark's right - blue/green for a perfect naked day in the sunshine
27. Salad Dressing: oil & balsamic
28. Socks color: any
29. Book you're reading or hope to read: Currently reading Ringolevio by Emmett Grogan, and a compilation called Revolutionary Rehearsals
30. Favorite Movie: has to be the Wizard of Oz.
31. Foods: Indonesian
32. Song Playing at the moment: Sadly I'm at work, there's only silence.
33. Toothpaste: sensodeyne
34. Restaurant: San Marco, London. Yummy Italian.
35. Flower: Magnolia blossom
36. Least Favorite Food: meat
37. Sport to Watch: do I have to? at a push, the Tour de France
38. Fast Food Restaurant: none, it's shit
39. When was your last hospital visit? January, when I broke my wrist in a freak ten-pin bowling accident. Please note that the alleys are incredibley slippery and gin is NOT an anesthetic.
40. Favorite drink? gin, tonic, lots of ice and lime
41. What color is your bedroom's carpet? hardwood
42. How many times did you fail your Permit and/or Driverstest? None - I don't drive
43. Where do you see yourself in 10 yrs? Happily married to Eddie and having a ball.
44. Who is the last person that you got mail from before this one? Glen
45. Have you ever been convicted of a crime? No, but I was escorted out of Tibet for being an 'alien'.
46. Which single store would you choose to max your Credit Card? Any independent bookstore
47. What do you do most often when you are bored? smoke pot
48. What words or phrases do you over use? Fuck
49. Friend who lives farthest away: friends in New Zealand, all of you in the US
50. Most annoying thing: not always looking at the bigger picture
51. Best thing in the world: Love and friendship and techno. Mixed together? Fucking fantastic!
52. Bedtime: midnight
53. Who will respond to this fastest? Whoever is left
54. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond: Whoever's left
55. What time is it now? 1.30pm