1. What time is it: 17:32 GMT
2. Name as it appears on your birth certificate: Kevin Gerard Wills
3. Nicknames: As a kid : Musky ( something to do with pheramones ?....er no, the muskrat in Deputy Dawg. ) Now: None
4. Parents names: John Humphrey ( very popular in County Kerry in 1915 apparently ) Wills. Sheena McLarnon.
5. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake?: 37 - Bugger !
6. Date that you regularly blow them out?: 2nd November.
7. Pets: Vivienne !
8. Height: 170 cm
9. Eye color: Brown/green
10. Hair Color: Light brown with cool grey highlights.
11. Piercing: Two earrings in left ear
12. Tattoos? 15 years of procastination. What if I don't like it ?
13. How much do you love your job: This afternoon I spent 2 hours being cross examined in County Court. I HATE MY JOB !
14. Hometown: Antrim, County Antrim, Ireland.
15. Current Residence: Wimbledon, London - Anyone for tennis?
16. Have you been in love? Yes
17. Currently involved? Yes
18. Favorite thing about e-mail: You can compose a reasoned, witty ( perhaps ! ) statement/reply without someone interrupting to throw you. Could courts conduct business by e-mail ?
19. Been toilet papered? Is this a Bay Area thing ?
20. Loved somebody so much it made you cry? As a sensitive caring man of the 21st Century what can I say....of course !
21. Been in a car crash? Only minor bumps.
22. Croutons or Bacon Bits? Croutons
23. 2 doors or 4 (on a car)? 4
24. Coffee or Ice Cream? Lovely. Thanks.
25. Blanket or Stuffed Animal: Never understood the blanket thing ! Cuddly toy every time !
26. Best Color: For what ? Green's nice I think. Yellow and blue also.
27. Salad Dressing: Toga ?? Actually olive or sunflower oil, salt, pepper, lime juice. I like the hot stuff on Thai salads.
28. Socks color: Blue
29. Book you're reading or hope to read: Currently - Nicholas Nickleby. Future - More drama. Samuel Beckett to start.
30. Favorite Movie: Soooooo many. Anything with Humphrey Bogart. Usual Suspects. Pulp Fiction.Loads of others.
31. Foods: Pasta with variations of tomato sauce. Champ and colcannon - Irish comfort food, potato based.
32. Song Playing at the moment: None
33. Toothpaste: Sainsbury's own brands
34. Restaurant: Kastoori. Indian/African vegetarian in Tooting, London.
35. Flower: Nope
36. Least Favorite Food: Turnip, parsnip. Anything that used to be alive.
37. Sport to Watch: Soccer. I'm stuck with Tottenham Hotspur FC. Hurling - an Irish field game. Not related to vomitting !
38. Fast Food Restaurant: Anywhere selling falafel.
39. When was your last hospital visit? Yesterday. I work in one quite often. For personal reasons about 4 years ago. A problem with Johnny Giles !!??
40. Favorite drink? Guinness. Clich, I know. Brandy & whiskey.
41. What color is your bedroom's carpet? Green with bits.
42. How many times did you fail your Permit and/or Drivers test? Didn't.
43. Where do you see yourself in 10 yrs? Surely you jest ?
44. Who is the last person that you got mail from before this one? Secretary in work.
45. Have you ever been convicted of a crime? No
46. Which single store would you choose to max your Credit Card? Hummmm ! HMV - music shop, ie recordings, in London.
47. What do you do most often when you are bored? Bloody cramp ! I must think of something else.
48. What words or phrases do you over use? Arse; Bollocks; f**k; so how's it goin' ; what's happening.
49. Friend who lives farthest away: Jimi Hendrix. Some people in the US and some in Australia.
50. Most annoying thing: See Q 13. People who can't walk in a straight line....er, that includes me. Strangely I can't stand the sound of whispering !
51. Best thing in the world: Sunday morning, lie in, cooked breakfast, Vivienne's buttocks - that's all one thing. 3am in a club ! Me mates.
52. Bedtime: Usually around midnight.
53. Who will respond to this fastest? Is there anyone left ?
54. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond: Vivienne - No e-mail ! I'll print her off a copy. Answers to follow.
55. What time is it now? 19:07. I can't type !