1. What time is it: 6:51pm
2. Name as it appears on your birth certificate: Leonardo Jose Zendejas
3. Nicknames: Nardito, Little Nardo, Chatterbox, Nards, Bob, Bobby-Nardo, The Anchor and The Leaper
4. Parents names: Irma and Leonardo
5. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake?: 2, the numbers 3 and 0. However, I just turned 31 and celebrated my 31st birthday in germany at my friends wedding. I had wedding cake on my birthday but my friend had the guests at the reception sing me happy birthday in ENGLISH! :-)
6. Date that you regularly blow them out?: October 14th
7. Pets: Two Cats, Stella and Lucy. Stella is a libra and Lucy is a Taurus. I've found that Libras and Taureans get along very well. My sister is a Taurus and I am a Libra and we're best friends!
8. Height: 5' 9"
9. Eye color: light brown
10. Hair Color: currently auburn, but my natural hair color is brown with gold and red highlights. When I had my goatee, you could see the gold and red hairs.
11. Piercing: I had my ear pireced once while I was in college. The ear ring irritated me while I slept. Therefore, I removed it.
12. Tattoos? Two...A Grateful Dead Blue Dancing Bear and my Fraternity Letters. I know...I was drunk and each of my best buddies in the fraternity did the letters. Only my best friend in college and I have the dancing bears.
13. How much do you love your job: Best high paying job I've had in my life, but I preferred working in the beer garden in Bavaria and my job as a bike messenger.
14. Hometown: San Jose, CA
15. Current Residence: San Francisco, CA
16. Have you been in love? Yes
17. Currently involved? No
18. Favorite thing about e-mail: I can contact my friends over seas and accross state lines in an instant.
19. Been toilet papered? Not since my high school swim team days
20. Loved somebody so much it made you cry? Yes...love can always moves me to the point of tears.
21. Been in a car crash? A few but I only caused one before I had my license and I hit a parked car...my dad's!
22. Croutons or Bacon Bits? Neither
23. 2 doors or 4 (on a car)? Prefer 2 door cars because most sport cars have two doors. My car has 2 doors but it's not a sports car, but I drive it like it is and it can feel like one!
24. Coffee or Ice Cream? Of course, ice-cream. I always have room for ice-cream, especially coconut-pineaple and chocolate. Just thinking about it makes me want some. Bad question...now I'm hungry!
25. Blanket or Stuffed Animal: Down comforter
26. Best Color: Green
27. Salad Dressing: balsalmic vinegar, olive oil and secret spices
28. Socks color: blue
29. Book you're reading or hope to read: Just finished Naked by David Sedaris and I need to get another one of his books.
30. Favorite Movie: Nous Etions Seul Un Homme (We Were Only One Man) but I also love Breakfast at Tiffany's, A Room With A View and Dangerous Liaisons
31. Foods: My mother's chicken enchiladas, her twin sister's chicken mole, Thai, Sushi, Vietnamese
32. Song Playing at the moment: Track 5 from John Quinn's Love Project Slow cd.
33. Toothpaste: Colgate
34. Restaurant: Slanted Door (San Francisco); Lumiere (Van Couver); La Bella Luna (Hermosa Beach); Gasthaus Lehner (Germany)
35. Flower: Lillies and the California Poppy
36. Least Favorite Food: Tripe
37. Sport to Watch: Men's Diving, Men's Swimming, Gymnastics and Figure Skating
38. Fast Food Restaurant: In 'n Out
39. When was your last hospital visit? Last December after my god-mother had her mastectomy
40. Favorite drink? Nantucket Nectars' Orange Mango
41. What color is your bedroom's carpet? No Carpet, Wood Floor
42. How many times did you fail your Permit and/or Drivers test? 0
43. Where do you see yourself in 10 yrs? I'll be a teacher living with the man I love
44. Who is the last person that you got mail from before this one? my friend Steve from Chicago
45. Have you ever been convicted of a crime? No
46. Which single store would you choose to max your credit card? North Face so that I could buy the best outdoor gear to meet the needs of whatever outdoor adventure I plan
47. What do you do most often when you are bored? Sleep
48. What words or phrases do you over use? Right-On
49. Friend who lives farthest away: Yvonne Lim, Singapore
50. Most annoying thing: Being Alone
51. Best thing in the world: Love
52. Bedtime: After Midnight
53. Who will respond to this fastest? My cousin Nikki
54. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond? John Quinn
55. What time is it now? 7:30pm