1. What time is it: 7.31 AM
2. Name as it appears on your birth certificate: Mark Day. No middle name. I think you could probably "do" my name in a single hand of scrabble and have letters left over for "is a..."
3. Nicknames: Markie Mark (by Esther); If it doesn't reflect a degree of affection for the person it's aimed at, it's not a nickname, so nothing from school, obviously.
4. Parents names: Michael & Margo
5. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake?: 33
6. Date that you regularly blow them out?: The 7th of April, though a run of 'odd luck' on said date (like letters from school informing parents of my poor track record in terms of attendence) leaves me wary of the date.
7. Pets: Nope
8. Height: 5'7"
9. Eye color: blue
10. Hair Color: Um... let me think about that one.
11. Piercing: Currently 8, having "lost the plot a bit" way back when. Scaled down from lord knows how many (certainly double figures).
12. Tattoos? 4. More eventually.
13. How much do you love your job: What job?
14. Hometown: Glasgow Scotland. The fact that I'm about as far away from it as you can get without falling into the Pacific probably says something.
15. Current Residence: As far away from Glasgow as... nah, maybe it's just co-inky-dink.
16. Have you been in love? Yup
17. Currently involved? Have you met The Wife?
18. Favorite thing about e-mail: The same things I dislike about it - temptation to be on it all the time, forum for smart-arsed word-play, and the attendant pluses and minuses (mostly minuses) of drawing oneself into conversations and dialogues one might not have face-to-face. A great medium for saying nice things to and/or about other people, an atrocious medium for anything else.
19. Been toilet papered? Between the cheeks, sure.
20. Loved somebody so much it made you cry? Certainly.
21. Been in a car crash? Not for want of Esther trying.
22. Croutons or Bacon Bits? Onions on everything
23. 2 doors or 4 (on a car)? Two doors was cheaper and I'm about as unexcited by cars as it gets.
24. Coffee or Ice Cream? Coffee would be better if it didn't taste of coffee, and was, say, beer flavored. Haagen Daz pistachio, or chocolate chocolate chip, Ben & Jerry's Half Baked chocolate brownie & cookie dough... fucking stoner.
25. Blanket or Stuffed Animal: Esther.
26. Best Color: I was very drawn to pink for contrariness till it was rightly pointed out that it didn't suit me at all. For body painting purposes, a greeny blue.
27. Salad Dressing: oil, balsamic vinegar, a teaspoon of mustard (the stuff with seeds, honey mustard, whatever's in the fridge), a blanched clove of garlic, crushed, salt & pepper (smart arse); I note with some interest that Ali prefers "blue cheese". I can add that his prefered "salad" to dress with that is a sdlice (or three) of pizza, tho
28. Socks color: Grey.
29. Book you're reading or hope to read: Half Asleep Wearing Frog Pyjamas by Tom Robbins, havne't read a book in ages, tend to prefer magazines, to which I over-subscribe.
30. Favorite Movie: Apocalypse Now
31. Foods: Onions. Things that go well with onions. Stuff that most people wouldn't consider "breakfast gfoods" for breakfast.
32. Song Playing at the moment: MTV's on, so some generic R&B. I'm probably hoping that the Outkast video for 'B.O.B.' will come on soon (Napster it - though like most stuff, it's better when you can see chicks shaking things in the video)
33. Toothpaste: Anthing with Baking Soda in it
34. Restaurant: Not much recently. A large bowl of Thai noodles in a sticky sweet brown gloopy sauce will probably do me.
35. Flower: Sun(flower)
36. Least Favorite Food: Cucumbers. Evil watery 'delicately flavored' things.
37. Sport to Watch: NFL Football (with the Oakland REaiders currently sitting on top of their division at 7-1, several years of persistant misguided fanboy-ism finally paying off). *Not* the US Olympic coverage unless under the impression that the Nike God Bless America And Who Cares About Anyone Else, U-S-A All-the-way! Games would be a better name for the tournament. Three Kings just about edges out Any Given Sunday as t
38. Fast Food Restaurant: Carls Jr for the Double Western Cheeseburger (with fri
39. When was your last hospital visit? Would you like to see my testicular opperation scar?
40. Favorite drink? Cold beer on a hot day.
41. What color is your bedroom's carpet? As many colors as there are stains on it (the living room's worse, mind)
42. How many times did you fail your Permit and/or Drivers test? 0. But I only learned 3 or so years ago.
43. Where do you see yourself in 10 yrs? Hopefully persuading consumers of the inherant desirability of specific branded products in parity product categories by means of "daft wee jokes" and "surreal juxtaposition" (i.e. working in advertising); hopefully not "ecconomically displaced" from San Francisco, but who knows what far flung spot in the East Bay I'll be commuting to work from?; saying "Esthe
44. Who is the last person that you got mail from before this one? Glen
45. Have you ever been convicted of a crime? No. Though considering what we drove through Nevada...
46. Which single store would you choose to max your credit card? If the Virgin Megastore sold food...
47. What do you do most often when you are bored? Jamie Pyper knows.
48. What words or phrases do you over use? Lots probably, but I'd be the last to notice
49. Friend who lives farthest away: Anyone in the UK
50. Most annoying thing: Probably not figuring out that I should have gone back to school sooner.
51. Best thing in the world: People I love, music I love, things that make me laugh.
52. Bedtime: Pretty early. Any time past 10 is unusual.
53. Who will respond to this fastest? An e-mail addict
54. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond I'm only responding to confound Ali's theory that I won't. I am, however, only copying Eddie's email list and not trying to think up my own.
55. What time is it now? Later