1. What time is it: 5:22 pm
2. Name as it appears on your birth certificate: Cynthia Moy Turin (was originally Cynthia Lee Moy)
3. Nicknames: CB, Bert, Ceeb, Syndi, Synders, Synderoo, Syn
4. Parents names: Jacqui and stepfather Alan (Birth dad: Robert)
5. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake?: 33
6. Date that you regularly blow them out?: January 21
7. Pets: Yes. Often and many. Currently Cat:Caesar Maximus Battersea Jones 4 fancy goldfish: Clarence,Felicity, Frank and Jabba
8. Height: 5'4 1/2"
9. Eye color: brown
10. Hair Color: dark brown
11. Piercing: all ears: 2 in right, 6 in left
12. Tattoos? three and another pending
13. How much do you love your job: on a scale of 1-10, about a 7
14. Hometown: Lexington, Massachusetts
15. Current Residence: London UK!!!! Wahooo!
16. Have you been in love? yes
17. Currently involved? yes
18. Favorite thing about e-mail: enables me to stay in touch with friend I would have lost years ago, otherwise.
19. Been toilet papered? :( I don't know! what is it...?
20. Loved somebody so much it made you cry? yes
21. Been in a car crash? yes, when I was a little kid. Almost lost an eye!
22. Croutons or Bacon Bits? Both!
23. 2 doors or 4 (on a car)? 4 plus rear hatch for dogs to jump into!
24. Coffee or Ice Cream? Both!
25. Blanket or Stuffed Animal: Jeremy
26. Best Color: to wear? Black In general? Green
27. Salad Dressing: honey dijon
28. Socks color: white
29. Book you're reading or hope to read: Halfway through Love in the Time of Cholera - Gabriel Garcia Marquez - never have time!!!!
30. Favorite Movie: Oh dear... Gone with the Wind, Star Wars, Dances With Wolves
31. Foods: cheese, pasta and ice cream
32. Song Playing at the moment: it's dead silent in here (at work)- have my Real Jukebox off at the moment. But I was playing my new CD from Ministry Magazine earlier - Ferry Corsten mixes.
33. Toothpaste: (Esther said:anything that claims to do everything (tartar control, whitening, health gums, etc. etc.) Me too!!!! I'm a sucker for advertising gimmicks.
34. Restaurant: East Side Grill in Northampton MA, or The Border Cafe in Cambridge, MA.
35. Flower: pink roses and dark blue iris
36. Least Favorite Food: Indian (sorry Esther!)
37. Sport to Watch: NFL, baby!!!!!
38. Fast Food Restaurant: The King! BK please, but hey, I'm not fussy!
39. When was your last hospital visit? Hmmmm, In San Fran, January 1999. Asthma was overpowering me at the time. I'm better now, thanks.
40. Favorite drink? at the moment, Red Bull, or a Bloody Mary. Coffee is always up there, along with Evian.
41. What color is your bedroom's carpet? Puke (sorry sweetie!)
42. How many times did you fail your Permit and/or Drivers test? Never. Bang on every time, in three different states.
43. Where do you see yourself in 10 yrs? Hopefully (don't gag - my clock is ticking, BIG TIME) married with a handful of kids and a few horses, and lots of dogs and cats. Still partying...I'm serious!
44. Who is the last person that you got mail from before this one? Ali
45. Have you ever been convicted of a crime? No, but almost was arrested. Long story.
46. Which single store would you choose to max your Credit Card? Harvey Nichols, here in London
47. What do you do most often when you are bored? sleep.
48. What words or phrases do you over use? I don't know - you tell me...?
49. Friend who lives farthest away: Ruza Bakic, on Guam
50. Most annoying thing: The Tube
51. Best thing in the world: Jeremy
52. Bedtime: shoot for 9:30, usually get there around 10:30
53. Who will respond to this fastest? At least I'm not one of the first...!
54. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond: Jeremy
55. What time is it now? 5:45 pm